Rice sticks, cabbage, and peas.
You can have Rice sticks, cabbage, and peas using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice sticks, cabbage, and peas
- Prepare of main.
- You need 6 oz of Jiangxi rice sticks.
- Prepare 1 small of head of cabbage.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of of celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fine onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ponzu I used kikoman citrus ponzu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen green peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives oil.
- It’s 1 quart of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 3 of green onions.
- It’s of thickener.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Rice sticks, cabbage, and peas step by step
- Heat oil in a large pan chop the cabbage and celery and add to pan, add spices cover for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of cooking covered add onions stir in cook 5 minute covered when you achieve caramelized cabbage just a bit add broth add rice sticks when broth boils stir in well covering sticks with cabbage cove cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add chives oil.
- Let cook 20 minutes covered it will take a bit for the rice sticks to cook add cup of water.
- When the sticks are done add frozen peas add corn starch solution serve immediately garnish with green onions.
- If you dont have ponzu add a mixture of soy sauce, citrus juice, sugar water syrup.