Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Pasta Salad With a Creamy Lemon Dressing. The combination of the peppery dressing with the bright lemon and the Luscious shrimp really made our whole family happy. This shrimp pasta salad is best eaten the day it's made.
You can used canned shrimp if that's what you have. Adapted from Kraft, made-over Shrimp Pasta Salad. Makes a great lunch or side dish. You can make Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Tri-colored spiral pasta.
- You need 2 each of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 each of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 each of Orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 lb of 31-40 raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 each of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
Nice refreshing zing of grated lemon peel livens up this Shrimp Salad. top with KRAFT Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles. Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to take to a potluck or party! It comes together within just minutes and it's incredibly delicious! The fresh lemon juice adds a little zip to the dressing while the dill adds summery freshness complementing the small cooked shrimp perfectly!
Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad Instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top of shrimp.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers & peppers.
- Saute shrimp in unsalted butter & juice from the lemon.
- Combine pasta, shrimp & vegetables in mixing bowl.
- Add italian dressing & seasonings to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a side or pair it with a white wine for a light meal.
This Lemon-Shrimp Pasta Salad is enhanced with lemon zest and vegetables. This creamy lemon shrimp pasta recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough The lemon cream sauce is everything you'd expect it to be. Vibrantly lemony, garlicky, rich, and I look forward to trying your many other recipes. I served the dish with a wonderful green salad. I adore shrimp, so discovering it in this pasta salad recipe was a real treat for me.