Primavera Penne Pasta Salad. Pasta Primavera-this classic pasta dish is a wonderful mixture of colorful vegetables and a simple lemon Parmesan cream sauce. Penne pasta is my favorite but farfalle, rigatoni, orecchiette, and fusilli are good options. And of course you can use spaghetti, angel hair, or fettuccine, if you want to.
Stir in the penne pasta and heated crushed garlic clove. I didn't have a few ingredients so I made some substitutions. I used chicken broth instead of vegetable & I used angel hair pasta instea of penne. You can create Primavera Penne Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Primavera Penne Pasta Salad
- It’s 16 oz of of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of halved Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped Yellow Peppers.
- It’s 1 packages of of crispy cooked crumbled Bacon.
- Prepare 1/3 of of package of Queso Fresco crumbled.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Salad Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Crunchy Red Seedless Grapes.
- You need 1/4 each of of Garlic Salt and Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Learn how to make this Simple easy Penne Primavera Salad, with boiled Penne or pasta combined with baked aubergine and mushrooms, tomatoes, feta cheese and. Penne Primavera Salad – Italian Pasta Salad This salad can replace your entire meal, No sauce, just vegetables. Pioneer Woman's Pasta Primavera with penne pasta. Pressure Cooker Pasta Primavera Asian Zucchini Noodle Salad Our Orzo Primavera Pasta Salad makes the perfect slimming friendly side, snack or light lunch whether you're counting calories or following a plan If you've never had orzo before, then it may look like rice but it's actually a small, flat pasta – it makes a fab change to the usual penne or fusilli pasta!
Primavera Penne Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper and onions, and grapes..
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables and grapes. Combine in bacon bits and Queso fresco..
- Then add seasoning and salad dressing. Top with more bacon and Queso fresco..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yields 8-10 servings..
This Primavera Pasta Salad is loaded with fresh spring vegetables and easy to make! You can chop the veggies and make the dressing and parmesan while the noodles. Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable dish for just about any summer occasion. Add all vegetables except the tomatoes and add Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing Mix. This is a very fresh, colorful, and vitamin and nutrient rich salad.