simple cold tuna pasta salad.
You can create simple cold tuna pasta salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of simple cold tuna pasta salad
- You need 1 can of corn kernels.
- You need 1 can of tinned tuna – large.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of pasta.
- You need 1 of mayonaise jar.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
simple cold tuna pasta salad Preparation
- boil water and cook desired amount of pasta.
- drain pasta and set aside to cool.
- once cooled, add tinned tuna and corn to your liking.
- mix in mayonnaise until salad is coated to your taste. add a splash of lemon juice.
- return to fridge, serve chilled.