Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip.
You can have Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip
- You need of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- Prepare 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- Prepare 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- It’s of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- You need 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained – rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- It’s of Fresh Toasted Breads.
Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..