Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip). Black Bean Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make-ahead tip: Hummus can be made up to two days in advance; just cover and chill. Black-Eyed Pea Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Don't think of only chickpeas for hummus. This black-eyed pea recipe works just fine with canned beans. Black-Eyed Pea Hummus is served with olive oil and sumac, and it's a fun way to get some Black-Eyed Peas into your diet! You can cook Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip)
- You need of beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of niebe (black-eyed peas), soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 of onion, cut in half.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s of dip.
- You need 3 head of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper and olive oil, to taste.
This recipe uses all the traditional hummus ingredients with canned black-eyed peas to make a tasty and nutritious dip that only takes minutes to whip up in the food. Serve this Mexican-inspired hummus with raw veggies or tortilla chips for dipping, or spread it on sandwiches and wraps, too. A fresh and vibrant black eyed pea dip that's perfect for parties or snacking. Black Eyed Peas – Just Can't Get Enough.
Niebe hummus (black-eyed pea dip) instructions
- In a large pot, cover the ingredients for the beans with water and bring to a boil. Remove any foam that comes to the surface, bring to a simmer. Cook for about 2 hours, adding water as necessary, until beans are very soft..
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Cut the tops of the garlic cloves and remove the outermost skin. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook 30 minutes wrapped in foil until the cloves are soft..
- Add all but a half cup of the beans to a blender with the roasted garlic, spices and lime juice. Puree until smooth, then add most of the fresh herbs, oil, and half the remaining beans. Pulse until mixed; season with salt and pepper..
- Serve at room temperature, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkling the remaining beans and herbs for garnish..
Black Eyed Peas – Where Is The Love? Black Eyed Peas. Мировые поп-хиты. Биаслист. САМОЕ ЛУЧШЕЕ. Deep end x Black Eyed Peas x MORGENSHTERN – Mu humps (DJ Frostin VIP Edit). A thick, smokey dip with Southern charm, this black-eyed pea hummus goes well with thick slices of crispy bread, crackers, or raw vegetables. In a food processor, add black-eyed peas, garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, cumin and cayenne pepper.