Air fryer hot wings.
You can cook Air fryer hot wings using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fryer hot wings
- You need 29 oz of can Hunts tomato sauce.
- It’s 5 oz of bottle of Franks Red Hot.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Air fryer hot wings step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add some wings, garlic, and Parmesan cheese..
- Cook time for wings depends on the air fryer. Mine is a small basket. Preheat fryer at 400° and layer the wings flipping and rotating the stack every 10 minutes for approx. 50 minutes..