Courtenay's Pasta Salad. This Tri Color Pasta Salad is a quick and easy rotini pasta salad that is great for picnics and potlucks! We especially love making this tri colored pasta salad when entertaining or. The fifth episode of a new cooking show on SCC-TV: Cooking With Courtney.
I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here. This pasta salad would actually be a great thing to take on a picnic (as long as you keep it in the cooler). Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. You can have Courtenay's Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Courtenay's Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of red pepper.
- You need 1 medium of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of orange pepper.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of greek seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 2 stick of celery.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!.pasta salads, creamy pasta salads, no-mayo pasta salads, and pasta salad dressing recipes. A light bow-tie pasta salad with ranch dressing and cucumber has only four ingredients. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar.
Courtenay's Pasta Salad Preparation
- Boil water in a medium-large sized pot, add full box of noodles. Turn burner to half the amount of heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pot with the noodles, simmer for 2-3 minutes until veggies are cooked (celery is cooked but still crunchy).
- Strain water; put noodles and veggies in a large bowl, mix in sundried tomato pesto, seasonings, and olive oil..
- Add tomato and tuna if desired. Eat and enjoy!.
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is well-salted as it cooks. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Caprese Pasta Salad has a classic combination of fresh tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese, and a simple vinaigrette.