Zesty Pasta Salad. World's Easiest Pasta Salad – a summer classic that everyone loves! with pasta, tomatoes, cheese A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives. A zesty pasta salad with pinto beans, black beans, corn and tomatoes. Great flavorful bean and pasta salad.
This fresh, flavorful zesty Italian pasta salad is loaded with all the favorites – mozzarella, olives, tomatoes, salami, and of course, pasta! It is easy to make and oh so tasty. This summer side dish is pasta salad perfection. You can create Zesty Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 packages of pizza size pepperoni -chopped into quarters..
- Prepare 1/2 of jar mild pepper rings.
- You need 1 large of Tomato- chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper-chopped.
- It’s 1 small of red onion-chopped.
- Prepare 1 of very small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1 box of tri colored rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 small of block(about 8 oz.) mozzarella cheese chopped into 1/2 inch squares.
- You need 1 small of block(about 8 oz.) cheddar cheese chopped into 1/2 inch squares.
- You need 1 large of bottle Wishbone Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 of packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing seasoning.
Made with rotini pasta, Italian dressing, Parmesan, crisp peppers, olives and red onions, this pasta salad can be made ahead for effortless entertaining. Reduce the fat with this made-over Zesty Pasta Salad recipe. There's so much flavor packed into our Zesty Pasta Salad, you may find yourself in disbelief. This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan.
Zesty Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook pasta to an "El Dente" fork tender. Remove from heat. Drain. And run cold water over pasta till chilled. Place into large mixing bowl..
- Add all your ingredients to cold pasta. Stir your italian dressing and Dry italian seasoning packet into pasta salad until blended. Refrigerate 1 hour and then serve..
Combining the coolness of a salad and the zesty seasonings of pizza, this salad is perfect for a summer get together. Zesty Potluck Pasta Salad (Featured below) – This simple summer salad is easy to make and gets a nice kick from fresh tomatoes and Italian dressing. Greek Salad – A nicely dressed tossed salad is. This easy pasta salad stays fresh for days and just gets better with time. Have a little extra dressing on hand to freshen it up and serve again!