Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vinegar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl mix together oil, sugar, and egg whites..
- Add remaining ingredients..
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then place on cookie sheet..
- Bake 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are just barely browned on the edges..