Roasted Pepper pasta salad.
You can cook Roasted Pepper pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Pepper pasta salad
- Prepare 3/4 box of tri colored penne.
- Prepare 1.5 of red bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil of choice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Minced onion fresh or dried.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bacon Ranch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Zest from half a lemon.
- Prepare of Juice from a whole lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmasean cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill.
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro to taste (optional).
Roasted Pepper pasta salad Step by step
- Begin cooking noodles according to package directions.
- Prep the veggies, cut the bell peppers into strips and you can halve or keep the tomatoes whole, they will first and shrink in the oven..
- Mix the veggies in a oven safe dish which is deeper than it is wide. I used a loaf pan. Coat with oil and salt and pepper..
- Let bake on a center rack at 425 for 15 mins take out stir and let go for another 5 mins.
- Turn the broiler on high and move to top rack and finish broiling for 5 mins..
- Remove and allow to cool, add in the sugar to taste to remove any acidity too over powering..
- For the dressing grate the lemon and squeeze juice into bowl, add the ranch, mayonnaise and dill. Whisk to combine..
- When all parts are prepared, put drained pasta into a bowl, add the veggie mix and combine, then add the dressing, top it off with fresh cilantro(optional) and the parmesan cheese..
- Mix before serving! And enjoy!.