Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad.
You can cook Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 of Medium Size Eggplant.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cooked Chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Pasta (I used my all-time favorite Trader Joe’s Gladiator :-o).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Pasta/Marinara Sauce.
- It’s Bunch of Cherry Tomatoes / 1 Small Tomato/ 1/2 Cup Canned Tomatoes.
- You need Pinch of Italian Herbs.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad Step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment Paper..
- Take a medium size eggplant. Equally cut them into cube size. Wash them with water. Dry them well with a kitchen towel..
- In a medium bowl add cooked chickpeas, cubed eggplant, 1 tbs oil, 1 tsp salt and 1 Tsp chili powder. Mix everything well. Transfer everything to a pan. Bake them in an oven for at least 30 min..
- Meanwhile cook pasta as per the direction written on the package..
- Once everything prepared, take a pan and 2 tbs of olive oil. Heat it up on medium flame. Once oil is hot enough add finely chopped garlic, sauté them for a minute..
- Add your favorite pasta sauce heat it up for 10 min on lower medium flame..
- Now, it’s time to add roasted chickpeas- eggplants, cooked pasta, salt to taste and Italian herbs. Mix everything well and cook them for 1-2 min..
- Add chopped tomatoes, cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Serve hot. It can also be prepared in advance and can be served cold..