Creamy Pasta Salad.
You can make Creamy Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Salad
- Prepare 8 of ounces/225 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 4 of ounces/110 grams of goat cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 of ounces/140 grams of arugula.
- Prepare 1 pint of (~8) cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of black olives.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
Creamy Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Before draining, reserve about 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain the pasta and pour it into a large serving bowl..
- Crumble the goat cheese and sprinkle it over the pasta. Drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt and a bit of pepper to taste. Pour about 1/3 cup of the reserved pasta cooking water over the pasta and toss..
- Add the arugula, cherry tomatoes (sliced into thin rounds), olives (also thinly sliced) and toss to combine. If the pasta seems dry, add a bit more cooking water to make it more creamy..
- Taste and adjust if necessary. The salad tastes best consumed soon after making..