BLT Pasta Salad. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain, and rinse under cold water to cool. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing.
BLT Pasta Salad "I make this easy salad for lots of potlucks and always come home with an empty dish," writes Ellie Marsh from Lewistown, Pennsylvania. Crisp bacon, chopped tomato and fresh greens give a packaged pasta salad mix terrific flavor. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about! You can create BLT Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad
- You need 6 cups of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need 4 of Bacon strips, cooked & crumbled.
- You need 1 of Tomato, medium (I used cherry tomatoes).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing (I used bacon ranch).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Bow Tie Pasta.
Crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, and rotini pasta are tossed in a creamy homemade dressing to create a flavor combo that you will not be able to get enough of. Easy BLT Pasta Salad BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe. We got back from the beach yesterday, and guess what… I'm beat! Or at least a spa day ? Hey… a girl can dream, right?
BLT Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse..
- Chop lettuce and tomato and throw all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. (I added another tbsp of bbq sauce and added more pepper, also added salt).
This BLT pasta salad is so tasty. It combines all the best parts of a classic BLT – crispy bacon, crunchy lettuce, juicy tomato, and mayo – with rotini pasta and ranch. The flavors are amazing and this salad is the perfect thing to share with family or bring to a backyard barbecue. Add the cooked pasta to a large mixing bowl and toss with the bacon, tomato halves, baby arugula leaves and dressing. Or, serve the dressing on the side and let everyone mix in their own.