Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas.
You can have Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas
- It’s of curry chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of buttermilk biscuit dough.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of spices.
- It’s of rice and peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare of spices.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas step by step
- Place carrots and onion at bottom of slow cooker..
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- In separate bowl, mix cream of chicken, curry, garlic salt and seasoning. Spoon over chicken.
- Separate 2 biscuits into a out 10-12 pieces. Form pieces into spinners (oblong dumplings) and place on top of everything..
- Let cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- For rice and peas: put rice in rice cooker and add coconut milk instead of water..
- Add as many beans as you want and turn on rice cooker..
- (For color) add soy sauce at the end of the cooking process and stir rice with rice spoon..
- Serve chicken over rice and enjoy!.