Pesto pasta salad. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors! It's light, healthy, and sure to please everyone. It's prime time for fall picnics, and this light and fresh pesto pasta salad is just the ticket.
Speaking of good food, you guys are going to LOVE this Pesto Pasta Salad. It is the perfect summer pasta salad. Italian Pesto Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can make Pesto pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto pasta salad
- It’s 1/2 lb of pasta.
- It’s 3/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped/crumbled feta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crasins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds toasted.
- You need 1 of optional-roasted chicken for the must eat meat folks.
Pasta salads are the ultimate summer move, especially when it's too hot to use the oven. Adding an easy homemade pesto to pasta salad elevates it to much more than a picnic or barbecue side. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. The perfect quick + easy side dish.
Pesto pasta salad Step by step
- Cook pasta. Best options include bowtie but anything works from orzo to elbow.
- Chop onion and broccoli add to bowl.
- Add feta and crasins.
- Add pesto and hot pasta mix well adding a bit more pesto to taste..
- Serve warm add toasted almonds to each serving.
- If you must roasted chicken can be added for meat eaters..
Pesto Pasta Salad makes a delicious recipe perfect for serving warm or cold! Made with pasta, fresh pesto, tomatoes, onions, and cheese, pesto pasta salad is always a favorite. This chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. To make this pesto pasta salad really simple, I used rotisserie chicken. You can use any pre-cooked chicken.