Fattoush Pasta Salad. Take a taste adventure with a middle eastern Mediterranean-inspired salad made in minutes with a pasta salad mix. Be the first to review this recipe. Middle Eastern chopped salad w/ lots of fresh herbs and pita chips for croutons.
This Arabic fattoush salad is a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing. Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table. How to make fattoush salad at home in easy steps. You can cook Fattoush Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fattoush Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of boiled chickpeas.
- You need 2 cups of boiled Macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbls of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tbls of fresh Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic mince.
Fattoush salad is a Mediterranean salad. Fattoush salad is low in calories and rich. This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs To me, this fattoush salad recipe tastes like absolute springtime, which is exactly what I've been craving lately. Middle Eastern Fattoush is a fresh and zesty salad made with crispy pita chips, fresh vegetables, and a tangy dressing.
Fattoush Pasta Salad Instructions
- Mix yogurt, fresh coriander, salt and pepper. Mix and set aside. Add olive oil, salt and red chilli powder. Squeeze lemon juice..
- Mix seasoned chickpeas with pasta or elbow macaroni, capsicum, tomatoes and onions..
- Place in servings platter pour yogurt dressing on the salad. Fattoush Pasta salad is ready to serve. Yummyyyy Salad best for dinners and get to gathers..
Fattoush Lebanese Salad has cucumbers, tomatoes, herbs, and toasted low-carb pita chips, and it's flavored with lemon juice and Sumac. Many countries have a version of fattoush….and then multiply the number of people in all of those countries to get the number of possible versions of the dish. Soup or salad, like the fattoush made with tomatoes and pita bread, is a light way to break the fast. Put tomato, red onion, peppers, cucumber, radishes and scallions into large salad bowl. What is fattoush salad made of?