Garden supreme pasta salad. Making Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is super easy with this pasta salad recipe. Grab your favorite pasta, whether it's penne, rotini or fusilli, and add vegetables like broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and tomatoes to start your salad supreme. Top with Italian dressing and McCormick Perfect Pinch Salad.
We added so many veggies like broccoli, celery and carrots. You can add cauliflower and zucchini if you like. Reviews for: Photos of Garden Pasta Salad. You can cook Garden supreme pasta salad using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden supreme pasta salad
- You need 1 of green pepper finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper finely diced.
- You need 1 of long carrot finely diced.
- You need 1 of large red onion finely diced.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms finely diced.
- You need 3 of radishes finely diced.
- You need 32 oz of can of sliced olives.
- It’s 1 of english cucumber finely diced.
- You need 1 of small head of broccoli broken into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of pepperoncini finely diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni diced.
- You need 1 packages of cubed colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small pack seedless red grapes.
- It’s 1 lb of favorite shaped pasta.
- It’s 2 envelope of 1 italian, 1 garlic herb salad seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper, garlic & onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of miracle whip.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Why is it a Supreme Garden Pasta Salad? Because it's got so many veggie goodies and crispy bacon to make it amazing! An Italian pasta salad with meat, cheese, veggies. Try switching out different ingredients, I usually use what I have on hand, so the recipe changes a bit, but this is my favorite version.
Garden supreme pasta salad Instructions
- Mix all diced veggies & cooked (al dente) pasta in a large bowl.
- In a container with a lid add salad seasoning, oil, vinegar, miracle whip,black pepper, onion & garlic powder together- shake vigorously.
- Pour over veggies & mix well. The longer the salad marinates the deeper the flavor sets in. Enjoy!.
I like it better when the veggies are chopped small. It takes a long time to chop up the veggies, so sometimes I like to throw. Garden Pasta Salad Recipe Pasta Salad Recipes Healthy Salad Recipes Diet Recipes Healthy Foods Types Of Salad Small Pasta Work Meals Dinner Cheesy Taco Pasta. Everything you love about tacos in a pasta dish! This easy Tex-Mex dinner pasta recipe is made with ground beef, veggies.