Easy Italian Pasta Salad.
You can cook Easy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- You need 6 oz of package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of tri color spiral pasta is best or pasta shells.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of sliced black olives.
- You need 8 oz of package of fresh mozzarella.
- It’s 6 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 3 of med-large tomatoes diced or 1 package of grape tomatoes halved.
- You need 1/2 cup of small diced red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 cup of Italian dressing or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of of Italian seasoning or to taste.
Easy Italian Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta for about 7 min, drain and rinse with cold water and chill in fridge..
- While pasta is cooking dice your tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Meanwhile Dice fresh mozzarella into small cubes. And cut pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Combine pasta and ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add seasoning and dressing till that the pasta is coated nicely. Add more if desired..