THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes.
You can have THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..