Chocolate chip cookies.
You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/2 C of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 C of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 C of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..