Leek, fennel and potato soup.
You can have Leek, fennel and potato soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leek, fennel and potato soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 cups of chopped leeks.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped fennel.
- It’s 1 L of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need of Fennel fronds and tarragon for garnishing.
Leek, fennel and potato soup step by step
- In a large pot, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Sauté 3 cups of chopped leeks and 2 cups of chopped fennel..
- When these turn translucent, add 1 L of water and a chicken bouillon cube. Bring to a boil..
- Add 2 diced Yukon Gold potatoes. Simmer until potatoes become very tender..
- Add salt to taste and fennel fronds and tarragon to garnish. Here’s a photo of the puréed version..