EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. This healthy tuna pasta recipe can be jazzed up or even made more simple than it already is. For the photos I added some grated parmesan cheese and a little lemon You may also like my healthy tuna pasta salad or my creamy tuna pasta salad recipes. Will you give this easy canned tuna pasta a go?
With the addition of pickles, cheese, and peas it is sure to be a hit! Pasta, tuna, and creamy Italian-style salad dressing are all you need to make for this super-easy pasta salad recipe. It tasted.like a bowl of pasta drowning in creamy Italian dressing. You can create EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 500 grams of orecchiette.
- It’s 425 grams of canned tuna, drained.
- You need 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- Prepare 3 of spring onion sprigs,diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for extra zest (optional).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
The dressing was all I could taste so I found it a.bit over whelming for my personal taste. Watch this video tutorial on how to cook a nutritious creamy #tuna #pasta salad out of ingredients that most of us have as pantry staples. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing.
EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Instructions
- Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft..
- Drain the pasta whilst running cold water through it. Set aside in a medium to large bowl..
- Finely chop spring onion and celery then add to the pasta..
- Combine the mayonnaise to the ingredients..
- Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of lemon juice if you want a more zesty taste..
- Mix well and enjoy! Feel free to refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want it chilled..
Easy Shortcake Without Milk Or Cream Recipes. One Pot Creamy Tuna and ShellsMel's Kitchen Cafe. fresh lemon juice, milk, lemon wedges, garlic powder. As the pasta is draining and cooling, combine the rest of the ingredients (peas, tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onions, salt and pepper). It's super hot in Australia right now and this was the perfect easy dinner to put together without. You can add a little mayo to moisten it if it gets a little dry as the pasta will soak up some of the dressing.