Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad.
You can cook Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad
- Prepare 3/4 lb of pork loin; trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- It’s 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need 1 of recipe "Sage Caprese" (see my recipes).
- It’s 6 leaves of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 handful of arugula.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 14 slices of parmigiano reggiano (use a potato peeler).
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s as needed of olive oil.
Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad Preparation
- Place one large handful of each spinach and arugula into a mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella from the sage caprese into a medium dice. Add to mixing bowl..
- Heat a saute pan with enough olive oil to coat the bottom..
- Add pork. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Saute approximately 3-4 minutes or until pork has a nice sear and is cooked throughout..
- Use remaining sage caprese marinade to dress the greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Add a pinch of sea salt and crushed pepper flakes. Toss. Add pork. Toss..
- Transfer salad to plates. Top with peeled parmigiano reggiano..
- Top with basil..
- Variations; Bacon, roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, slivered garlic, olive, lemon zest, pancetta, artichoke, cannellini, capers, feta, goat cheese, eggplant, fennel, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, tuna, hard boiled eggs, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, jalapeños, scallions, chives, asparagus, corn, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, peas, pine nuts, thyme, savory, walnuts.