Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Bacon Pea Creamy Pasta Salad loaded with petite peas and crispy bacon is super quick and easy to make (with hardly any chopping) and smothered in the BEST Lemon Parmesan dressing! You can prep it ahead of time for the easiest, stress free potluck or barbecue side!
Cook's Note: If making ahead, cover and refrigerate the salad until ready to serve, then add the bacon. The sweet pop of tender baby peas, creamy mayonnaise dressing, crunchy mild red onion, chopped hard-boiled eggs, and crispy bacon join forces with shell pasta in your new favourite spring and summer dish: Easy Bacon Pea Pasta Salad. Cook the pasta and peas: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can create Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 pkg of cooked Cavatappi noodles.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peas.
- You need 1 bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 7 pieces of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 of red onion (fine dice).
- It’s 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcheshire.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of white sugar.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package directions. Add in the peas, carrots, and bacon. Cook's note: If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerated the salad until ready to serve, then add. Add the bacon and celery to the cold drained pasta and peas.
Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad Step by step
- Combine cooked pasta, peas, onions, cheddar, and sliced bacon.
- Combine mayo, vinegar, worcheshire, and sugar..
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Add to pasta mixture. Toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix the celery seed, pepper, cumin and mint into the mayonnaise and stir it into the salad. Serve garnished with a wedge of lemon, to be squeezed over if you like your salad a little tarter. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is going to be your new favorite side dish to take to a party, a potluck, a bbq…or to eat all all alone. […] Bacon Pea Pasta salad recipe. This ranch pasta salad with peas is the creamiest pasta salad EVER!