Warm Pasta Salad. An impressive salad that works brilliantly as starter for a relaxed dinner party or a light lunch with friends. The Warm Pasta Salad recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Learn how to make pesto pasta salad, broccoli pasta salad, tuna pasta salad, and.
Warm Shell Pasta Salad, Pork And Pasta Warm Pasta Salad with Corn and ZucchiniSkinnytaste. white wine vinegar, salt, basil leaves, crushed red. This pasta salad makes a quick and healthy lunch, or is perfect prepared ahead for a picnic or Enjoy this veggie pesto pasta salad with cucumber, peas, cherry tomatoes and basil for an easy family meal. Warm Pasta Salad Try it out, this could be your best pasta. ever. 🙂 So quick and simple recipe to try today!! You can cook Warm Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Pasta Salad
- It’s 200 g of Farfalle.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of LG tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 10 of green beans (cut on a diagonal).
- You need 1/2 C. of peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of sweet kernel corn.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of red pepper flakes and cilantro (fresh or dried)(optional).
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Unlike potato salad, which loves to be dressed warm, pasta will soak up all the dressing and become dry and. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here.
Warm Pasta Salad Instructions
- Boil pasta (any short cut pasta will do) 2 minutes shy of cooking time listed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking any more. Shake out excess water and set aside..
- I'm in a large frying pan, on medium heat, pour oil, add onions. Once cooked add garlic, peas, carrots, green beans and tomatoes. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Add ketchup (if too acidic, add 1/2 tsp sugar). Mix well; add pasta, salt, pepper (red pepper flakes and cilantro)..
- Turn off heat and mix until all the pasta is evenly covered in sauce..
This pasta salad would actually be a great thing to take on a picnic (as long as you keep it in the cooler). Just received delicious warm pasta salad post in my inbox and have bookmarked it to try very soon. I loved it warm, but had a few bits of the leftovers from the fridge and is very tasty cold as well. Super easy and simple warm pasta salad. This salad has so much flavour in them and the whole thing is tossed in italian dressing which makes it super yum.