Earth day cookie.
You can have Earth day cookie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Earth day cookie
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking power.
- You need of Blue food coloring.
- Prepare of Green foodie coloring.
Earth day cookie instructions
- Pre heat over 350 cookie cookie times 10-12 mins.
- Add all dry ingredients today, light mix set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter, then add in egg, vanilla..
- Mix in dry ingredients to sugar mixture.
- Separate the dough into two separate bowls. Add green coloring to one bowl, and blue to the other, mix in the coloring to each bowl.
- Next take some dough from each bowl roll them together a little, not too much. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat (I took my cookie scoop and got some of each dough and then rolled it together better) this is the messy part..