BLT Ranch Pasta Salad. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain, and rinse under cold water to cool. This BLT Ranch Pasta Salad is a perfect combination of some of my favourite flavours – bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwiches, creamy ranch dressing, and pasta.
This BLT Pasta Salad has bow-tie pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with a creamy ranch dressing. This salad is great for potlucks, BBQs, and get togethers! Packed with tender pasta, a creamy ranch dressing, and BLT fixings, your favorite sandwich gets a makeover in with this easy BLT Pasta Salad!. You can have BLT Ranch Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 pound of bacon, chopped and fried crisp.
- You need 12-16 ounce of pasta, cooked well.
- You need 1-2 of large firm tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
It's that time of year where you can just walk outside and smell those outdoor grills cookin' up some delicious burgers, hot dogs, or chicken. This Ranch BLT Pasta salad is also a great potluck dish and can really serve quite a few if you double or triple this recipe (as most pasta dishes do). Recently some friends and I made the recipe this way and we finished off the whole bowl together, with some to spare. This BLT pasta salad is so tasty.
BLT Ranch Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta, a little over cooked is best because it firms up when chilled. Rinse in cold water and leave to drain well..
- Chop and cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add in cooled pasta and bacon..
- Mix well and serve immediately or store to let flavors blend..
- Great as is, or over some greens of your choosing. I had baby spinach on hand, so that's what I used. I also used a 12 ounce box of bow tie pasta this time, but I also love this salad with small-medium shell pasta, but anything you like will work..
It combines all the best parts of a classic BLT – crispy bacon, crunchy lettuce, juicy tomato, and mayo – with rotini pasta and ranch. The flavors are amazing and this salad is the perfect thing to share with family or bring to a backyard barbecue. Ranch BLT Pasta Salad – It's like a BLT mixed with cold pasta and ranch dressing. This Ranch BLT Pasta Salad is one of the easiest pasta salads you can make. It's crumbled bacon, chopped lettuce, cherry tomatoes, & cooked pasta coated in ranch dressing.