Leftover Pasta Salad. Think leftover pasta is a culinary no-no? Be the first to review this recipe. Learn how to prepare this easy Leftover Pasta Salad recipe like a pro.
This healthy leftover noodle recipe for Spicy Vegan Peanut Pasta Salad uses leftover spaghetti noodles and lots of fresh veggies. Divide the plain leftover pasta into containers. Before packing lunch, toss the pasta with olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, Italian seasonings I love adding cold leftover pasta to just about any salad. You can create Leftover Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 pound of Linguine and Broccoli see note below *.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced ham luncheon meat.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- It’s To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Pasta, olives, sundried tomatoes, roasted red bell peppers, feta cheese, parsley leaves, salt and black pepper. Cook pasta according to the package. Toss cucumber with herbed salad dressing. Stir in olives, roasted bell peppers, sundried tomatoes.
Leftover Pasta Salad Instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- For pasta part see my recipe Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli easy *.
This pasta salad makes a quick and healthy lunch, or is perfect prepared ahead for a picnic or Enjoy this veggie pesto pasta salad with cucumber, peas, cherry tomatoes and basil for an easy family meal. Looking for recipes using leftover pasta? Leftover Turkey Pasta recipe is a great way to finish up a holiday turkey and use what's already in With just a few ingredients you can have this flavorful Leftover Turkey Pasta salad dinner ready in. Deviled egg pasta salad with macaroni. Light on the mayo and big on flavor, this dish is a hit at cookouts or summer gatherings!