Easy Seafood Pasta Salad. Made this the night before for lunch and it was very easy tasty and quick! I omitted the celery because I didn't have any and I added a little more salt and pepper but other than that kept everything the same! This gorgeous Seafood Pasta Salad is as special as it gets.
Make this tasty salad with imitation crab, shrimp, or another shellfish. This pasta salad may be made with crabmeat, shrimp, lobster, or a combination of shellfish. Thanks for tuning in to watch my video. You can make Easy Seafood Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- You need 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- It’s 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- Prepare of White eggs.
- It’s of Butter or oil.
- It’s of Water.
I hope you're doing good and safe. Mix salad dressing, mustard, and seasonings in medium bowl. Marinate shrimp, onions, celery, salt and lemon pepper in Italian dressing. Cook noodles in salted boiling water which has a drop of oil.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad Preparation
- Boil water – when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).
Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Seafood Salad Seafood Dishes Pasta Dishes Seafood Recipes Pasta Recipes Cooking Recipes Dinner Recipes Cold Pasta Comidas Light. Toss De Costi Seafood Salad, whole egg mayonnaise and edamame through the cooked pasta shells.