LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last?
This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here. This pasta salad would actually be a great thing to take on a picnic (as long as you keep it in the cooler). You can have LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 Box of Tri color rotini.
- It’s 1 of small red onion diced.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts quartered.
- It’s Handful of grape tomatoes cut into thirds.
- Prepare 1 of roma tomato diced.
- You need 1 of pickle sliced (I used my homemade pickles).
- You need 6 ounces of snap peas.
- It’s Bottle of Italian dressing.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper or red pepper flakes for a kick.
If you love pasta salads then you'll lose your mind behind this one!!!! Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter..pasta salads, creamy pasta salads, no-mayo pasta salads, and pasta salad dressing recipes. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad Preparation
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Using a large mixing bowl add all other ingredients except the Italian dressing while waiting on pasta to cook..
- Drain pasta and add to bowl. Add dressing in increments so as to not drown mix. Mix well. Can be served immediately or chilled..
- P.s. For those who don't like the raw onion taste you can add it to the pasta during the last 3 minutes to blanch it some..
Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for. Pasta salads are a hit at potlucks and picnics or a simple weeknight meal. Find easy and healthy options for pasta salad recipes including Italian, chicken, tortellini, pesto, macaroni, tuna, and more. Easy And Delicious Italian Pasta Salad Recipe That Includes Rotini Pasta, Olives, Tomatoes, & Cheese In Italian Dressing! It Takes Minutes To Make And Is Perfect For Any Get Together Including.