Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. It's the easy pasta salad is always the hit of the party! Just cook the pasta, make the dressing and.
Perfect for warm days and Mediterranean Pasta Salad. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying. A delicious variation from a classic pasta salad, this Mediterranean-inspired version is full of unique flavors that blend. You can make Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of feta cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of pitted or sliced black olives.
- You need 12 oz of tricolor rotini pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar.
A simple Mediterranean pasta salad loaded with fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, pine nuts, kalamata olives, basil pesto and so much more! This Mediterranean pasta salad has sweet heirloom cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, mild red onions, salty feta crumbles, briny capers. A simple Mediterranean Pasta Salad that's perfect for quick lunches, picnics, BBQ's, backyard get-togethers, and easy dinners. I love making pasta salads during the spring and summer months.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad Step by step
- Boil water in a medium sized pan..
- Prep your peppers. Wash them first, then carefully cut the stem out of each one..
- Cut the pepper into halves from top to bottom, and rinse out what you can of the seeds..
- Cut into slices. I personally prefer to cut them in half afterwards, but that is optional..
- Put sliced peppers in a large bowl..
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves and add in with peppers. Add black olives..
- By now, you should be ready to cook your pasta. Once it is done, strain the noodles, rinse with cold water, and add it into the bowl as well..
- In a separate bowl, stir together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dried basil, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add mixture into large bowl..
- Stir in crumbled feta cheese..
- Chill before serving. If you have a balsamic fig glaze, you should try drizzling some on top of the serving for an additional sweetness!.
A Pasta Salad made with fresh Mediterranean salad ingredients and drizzled with an incredible Lemon Herb Adding pasta to this salad is not only a delicious vegetarian version, it's a HUGE HIT with. If executed well, pasta salad-particularly shrimp pasta salad-can be a true star! But, let's face it Good news is, finding your way to a good pasta salad is possible! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.