French toast roll up.
You can have French toast roll up using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast roll up
- You need 1 loaf of white bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole milk.
- You need 1 of cream cheese.
French toast roll up step by step
- preheat griddle to 325.
- mix cinnamon and sugar on a plate and set aside.
- in a separate bowl combine eggs and milk and whisk together until well blended.
- take 1 slice of bread and dip one side in egg/milk mixture.
- sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on side of bread that contains the egg mix.
- place face down on griddle until well brown and cooked to your liking.
- on the clean side of bread, spread cream cheese.
- roll bread so it creates a burrito effect.
- let cook for an additional 2-3 min.
- remove from griddle and sprinkle with powder sugar once cooled down.