Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg (substitute meringue powder if you don’t have eggs).
- It’s 6 of bite size Dove dark chocolate (cut into quarters).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s Dash of baking soda.
- You need Tbsp of vanilla extract (water if you use meringue).
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer, cream together sugar and room temperature butter.
- Add egg or meringue substitute, then add pinch of salt, dash of baking soda, and flour until combined (add 1 tbsp of water or vanilla).
- Add chocolate chunks and lightly mix.
- Bake for 12 minutes! Enjoy warm..