Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can create Greek Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Rotini pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- It’s 2 of cucumbers, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 can of sliced olives, drained.
- You need 1 bottle of Kraft Greek Dressing.
- Prepare 1 package of crumbled feta cheese.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add.
Greek Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook rotini (or pasta of your choice) according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Peel cucumbers, chop. Slice tomatoes in half, toss all ingredients together in large serving bowl..
- That simple! Enjoy!.
This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing.