Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad. Try mini wheels with simple and refined sauces and in pasta salads. Iron and B Vitamin enriched pasta that is suitable for people with allergens and diet restrictions; Kosher certified. Summertime gatherings aren't complete without a refreshing pasta salad.
Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Mini Wheels pasta are a miniature version of the beloved wagon wheel pasta shape called rotelle in Italian. They're always a 'kid favorite' and will surely bring you back to fun summer days when al dente pasta was the highlight of the afternoon. You can make Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package mini wagon wheel pasta (or any other pasta shape you have).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots (raw).
- Prepare 2/4 cups of sweet pickle relish (plus just a little extra).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of onion salt.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of white vinegar.
A wide variety of wagon wheels pasta options are available to you, such as refined, hand made, and baked. Mini Turkey Meatballs with Wagon Wheel Pasta. Put a twist on classic spaghetti and meatballs with this to-die-for dish. Turkey meatballs and fun wagon wheel pasta sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese is the perfect combination for any pasta lover.
Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad Preparation
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water……
- Cook wagon wheels pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well….
- Put drained wagon wheels back into pot……
- Add to pot : carrots, pickle relish,onion salt, mayonnaise,sour cream, milk, black pepper and vinegar, mix all well……
- If needed, add just a little bit extra milk before serving, stirring well….. ?.
- Chill for several hours or overnight, stir thoroughly,serve and enjoy ?!!.
But this is a great salad and I've received so many complements. It's also easy to make it a day ahead of time and just keep it in the fridge until you're ready to serve! Or cook the pasta and cut up the ingredients and then throw everything together an hour or two before your event. Try this Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad recipe, or contribute your own. To make dressing, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.