Seafood Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Great salad with or without crab meat. Used cider vinegar instead of the white and no milk at all with regular lite mayo.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. A seafood pasta salad made from crab, crawfish and shrimp, dressed with a Cajun seasoned buttermilk mayonnaise blend. Seafood Pasta Salad This is a great coastal Deep South seafood pasta salad that is pretty common down here, and I love it, although it's more often known as Imitation Crab Salad. You can have Seafood Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta Salad
- You need 1 Bag of Pre-Cooked Small Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (1 lb) of package of Imitation Crabmeat.
- You need 1 Box of Rotini.
- Prepare 1 of sliced and diced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced and diced tomato.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of bottle Kraft of Italian Dressing.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
I love the flavors in this pasta salad with the addition of the lemon, shrimp and Old Bay Seasoning! I often substitute whole wheat pasta in this dish. I also double the mayonnaise, Old Bay seasoning and lemon, adding half when I initially make it, then just before serving I add some more, so it isn't dry after sitting in the fridge for flavors to meld. Sometimes I just double up on the.
Seafood Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook Rotini according to package.
- Slice and diced tomato and cucumber.
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water in the drainer, add to big pasta bowl.
- Add cut up crab meat, shrimp, cucumber, tomato to pasta..
- Pour 24 oz of Italian dressing on top. Mix together.
- Add seasoning and sugar to taste.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator and chill. Tastes better if it sits overnight but can be eaten after chilling for an hour or so..
Homestyle Seafood Pasta Salad (printable recipe and ingredient list at bottom of post) DIRECTIONS: Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add in celery and crab meat. Mixing in mayo, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice. Next add in your salt, pepper, onion powder and Old Bay Seasoning. Seafood Pasta Salad Rainbow pasta dotted with green peas, crunchy bits of celery, and imitation crabmeat is wrapped in a creamy dressing with a touch of sweetness.