Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. All Reviews for Quick Italian Pasta Salad.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- You need of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- You need of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Italian pasta salad is perfect for making ahead because it tastes even better on the second day, after the flavors have had time to meld together. I've included my favorite pasta salad ingredients in this. This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing. Refreshing and filling, this change-of-pace salad is perfect as a side dish.
Italian Pasta Salad Instructions
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
This Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck. A good pasta salad can only be good if the pasta is good. It's the foundation of the entire dish! The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring!