Tuna Pasta Salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues. My Tuna Pasta Salad is the perfect picnic lunch or anytime meal. You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- It’s 2 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of green onion.
- You need Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- You need 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- Prepare Can of beats.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
With tender pasta, a creamy dressing and healthy tuna, it's the perfect meal for any time. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. Tuna Macaroni Salad – Easy Pasta Salad Recipe – I Heart Recipes.
Tuna Pasta Salad Step by step
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.
How to Make Cold Tuna Pasta Salad – Quick and Easy Food! Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. It's really very inexpensive to serve.—Pat Kordas, Nutley, New Jersey. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery.