Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. Italian pasta salad is perfect for making ahead because it tastes even better on the second day, after the flavors have had time to meld together. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- You need Half of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- You need Half of orange bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumbers, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 cup of Italian style finely shredded cheese.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag of tri-color rotini pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
I've included my favorite pasta salad ingredients in this. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. This Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck.
Italian Pasta Salad Step by step
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix in all vegetables, seasonings, cheese, and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers!.
A good pasta salad can only be good if the pasta is good. It's the foundation of the entire dish! I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor. This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing.