Cajun chicken pasta salad. Make Cajun chicken and pasta salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip. Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer. Series Description: You don't actually have to travel to Louisiana to taste some delicious and authentic Cajun cooking anytime you'd like.
Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature. A chicken salad done Louisiana style with a remoulade, Tabasco sauce and a little Cajun spice. Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- It’s of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- Prepare of Yellow onion.
- It’s 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- You need of The best olive oil you can find.
It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. BUT you can adjust the heat by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper in the Cajun seasoning.
Cajun chicken pasta salad Preparation
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
You can cut it in half for just. First, this recipe has THE best Alfredo sauce recipe that you'll ever find. This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!" My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday! This kicked-up pasta dish is a family favorite and my most requested recipe.