Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! Nothing says summer quite like a cool pasta salad with loads of vegetables! Best of all, this recipe calls for frozen vegetables, so it's perfect when you don't have time.
Call me old-fashioned but I just love a good old pasta salad. Colorful and quickly assembled, this make-ahead summertime salad goes well with grilled meats or poultry. Course/Dish: Vegetables Pasta Sides Pasta Salads. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Summertime dinners are about easy recipes that incorporate fresh ingredients at their peak flavor. Pasta Salad With Asparagus – Snow Peas And Avocado. The Summertime Pasta Salad recipe is one of the quality recipes that comes from the DVO Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Summertime Pasta Salad Step by step
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy ?!.
Healthy Pasta Salad is a summertime must have for BBQ, potluck, picnic and pool parties. Loaded with fun shape whole grain pasta and bite size pieces of veggies. Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad. Classic caprese salad meets summertime pasta salad with this white wine vinaigrette-topped version. While pasta cooks, remove seeds from tomatoes and dice; peel and grate carrot; quarter the squash and zucchini lengthwise, then slice; chop.