Cabbage and Peas Sabji (Waverley Kitchens).
You can have Cabbage and Peas Sabji (Waverley Kitchens) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Peas Sabji (Waverley Kitchens)
- Prepare 1 small of fresh cabbage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of WK Bean Blend.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of WK Sabji Blend.
- You need of pantry items.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- It’s 3 quart of non-stick pan with cover.
Cabbage and Peas Sabji (Waverley Kitchens) step by step
- Wash and slice cabbage into 1 1/2" strips (3 cups); set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and 1/2 tsp 'WK Bean Blend'.
- Set to medium heat and heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 min).
- Add 3/4 cup frozen peas and 3 cups sliced cabbage to pan; also add 1 1/2 tsp 'WK Sabji Blend' and 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste); stir to mix spices.
- Cover and cook for 7 min; stir occasionally.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice; stir.
- Cook uncovered for 5 min; stir occasionally.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any bean curry – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Add chopped carrots and boiled potato in step 4.