French Toast Muffins.
You can cook French Toast Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast Muffins
- Prepare of french bread, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need of pure maple syrup.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar ( i used a lil more its up to you).
French Toast Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners..
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl and set aside..
- In another large bowl whisk together milk, butter, eggs, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour over bread and gently stir just til combined. Let set for 5-10 min to let the milk mixture soak in..
- Divide mixture evenly into muffin tins and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 30-40 min til golden brown. Remove and let cool for 5 min..
- You can top this with syrup n powdered sugar like I did or maybe even some vanilla ice cream. It kinda reminds u of a cross between French toast and bread pudding. Its very yummy!!.