Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake. Made using all natural ingredients, with some plum vinegar, nori seaweed, and seasoned sushi rice, these sushi rolls are a feast for the eyes. Imade Kracie Popin'Cookin' Arrange,this time,i made Tirashi Sushi of Hina Matsuri(Japanese dolls day) using Popin'Cookin' DIY candy making kit"Sushi Candy. This past Saturday was a special day for young girls in Japan.
Asian fusion restaurant in Mazatlán, Sinaloa. Matsuri Bina is a sister store of Hina Sushi where you can enjoy all-you-can-eat not only Sushi but also a la carte dishes which go well with Sake such as Salted Squid Guts and Fried Chicken. I made sushi cakes and some other treats for Hina Matsuri and celebrated with my best girl. You can cook Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake
- It’s 14 cm of cake pan For the sushi rice:.
- Prepare 1 of cut Grilled salmon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs' worth Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced omelet).
- It’s 1 of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- It’s of Note: The ● ingredients are for the dolls.
- You need 2 of ●Quail egg.
- It’s 2 of sheets ●Seasoned nori.
- You need 1 slice of ●Ham.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of of pink ●Kamaboko.
- You need 2 of ●Toothpicks.
- You need 1 of Thinly sliced salt-water boiled carrot (a small amount).
- It’s 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced Cucumber, rubbed with salt.
- It’s 3 slice of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 small of amount Denbu (sweet pink-colored semi-dried fish flakes).
We also had cucumber sandwiches, fish cakes (lol), castella cake with honey whipped cream and peaches, mochi and donut holes on skewers masquerading as dango. XD Some of our trees were even. Hinamatsuri (雛祭り/ひなまつり/ヒナマツリ , Hina-matsuri), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Traditional Hina Matsuri dishes adhere to the same green, white, peach-pink and yellow color palette.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake Step by step
- [Preparation] Lightly rub the cucumber with salt, then wash. Boil the quail eggs and carrot in salt water. Make sushi rice (I use rice + powdered sushi vinegar). Prepare the kinshi tamago (thinly shredded egg omelet). Grill the salmon and flake it..
- Line the cake pan with plastic wrap, then layer the kinshi tamago, sushi rice, salmon and shirasu and then the sushi rice into the pan while lightly pressing down with each addition. If you line the pan with the plastic wrap, the sushi cake won't break easily, but if the shape starts to break apart, it's easier to adjust if you put plastic wrap on top..
- Cut the ● ham in half. Then, as shown in the picture, lay on top of the ham, hanging a bit over the edge (to make the overlaid collar). Wrap the quail egg up. If you use a little bit of water on the nori, it will hold it together. Make slits in the ham and nori on the left and right sides so that the "kimono" can flare out as though the doll is sitting (bottom part of the picture)..
- Lay out the decorating ingredients on a plate. [Flower] Use a straw as a cutter. [Roses] Make by wrapping up smoked salmon. [Dolls] Use toothpicks to secure the fans and crowns to the quail eggs. (When attaching them to the cake, you can push the toothpicks deep inside).
- Transfer the cake from Step 2 to a plate and remove the plastic wrap. Decorate with the ingredients from Step 4. Last, sprinkle the entire surface with the denbu to finish! There's no faces on the dolls, but if you like, it's fun to use nori to make the faces with your child!.
This day corresponds to the time when peach blossoms start to bloom. That is why the celebration is also called Momo no Sekku (literally, the peach blossom festival). Order online with Sushi Cake via Vietnammm.com. Mỹ Vị Chuẩn Nhật – Sự lựa chọn tuyệt vời. Choose from Shashimi, Sushi set, Maki, Temaki or Yaki.