Salmon stir fry. How to Make Salmon Stir Fry. Preheat large non-stick skillet on medium. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
This salmon stir fry recipe is a favorite! Start with fresh or defrosted frozen salmon and your favorite frozen veggies, and this Asian-inspired stir fry will be ready in minutes. It's speedy quick to prepare, and the way I go about it is super clean. You can have Salmon stir fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon stir fry
- You need 1 of salmon steak.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- It’s of Kale.
- You need of Baby sweetcorn.
- It’s of Chestnut mushrooms.
- It’s of Butternut squash.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Herbs.
- You need of Wholeweat noodles.
Salmon is a staple where I live, so I tried it in a stir-fry. My recipe has an orange glaze, but I like it with lime, too. Speedy Salmon Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This is a quick and delicious wild salmon stir-fry dish with honey and tamari sauce on a bed of Basmati Saffron rice, I absolutely love this recipe.
Salmon stir fry Preparation
- Cut up the veg, use the amount of each veg, to your liking..
- Add a small amount of vegetable oil in a pan and heat it up, whilst heating add some herbs, I use Thyme, Oregano and dill..
- Add all the veg and the salmon, fry for about a minute and add add the noodles..
- Fry for a further 4 minutes, stiring to make sure it doesn't burn, then serve..
Add the salmon fillets and turn to coat them in the marinade. Stir together until all veggies are coated. Add chopped salmon and toss with saucy veggies until well combined. Fry the salmon without stirring for about two minutes, then gently turn over and fry until the salmon strips are golden-brown on both sides. Take care not to break them up.