Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. Your family will love all the veggies! Then, spinach is lightly sauteed together with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, and capers.
I would absolutely make this again. I served my salmon with sweet potatoes (sliced and baked in the oven), charred asparagus. A slightly sweet, citrusy dressing contrasts with the rich salmon and tender greens in this main-dish salad. You can create Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing
- It’s 2 of salmon steaks.
- It’s 500 g of chat potatoes cut in half, boiled till soft.
- Prepare 3 of fresh figs wedges.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- Prepare of Small fennel shaved.
- You need Handful of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for cooking.
- Prepare of For dressing:.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pomegranates seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of lemon cut half for juice the other half into wedges.
Set a piece of salmon on each salad and sprinkle the cherries around the fish. Drizzle some of the remaining vinaigrette over each fillet Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach and Shiitake. by Liz Pearson. by Lori Longbotham. Sear-Roasted Salmon with Honey-Glazed Fennel. by Tom Douglas. Drain well then place on a large baking tray.
Seared salmon on figs, roasted potatoes, fennel spinach and pomegranate dressing Preparation
- Heat oven on high 200C Coat cooked potatoes with oil and healthy sprinkling of salt, toast in oven..
- In a hot pan sear skin side of salmon for 3-4 mins, flip over and put in oven with potatoes. Cook for till salmon is cooked and potato is crispy. You might need to to take one out before the other..
- Meanwhile make dressing by putting all ingredients in mixing bowl you might need to adjust balance via, sweetener, lemon juice or salt..
- Carefully toss all ingredients and dress. Place on plate and add salmon on top. Drizzle more dressing around as garnish..
Add three quarters of the herb oil and gently turn to coat. To serve: Place the potatoes and. Potatoes, fennel and onion are roasted to perfection and pureed with almond milk until thick and creamy smooth for a sensational soup that's worth repeating! Preparation Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Creamy Pan Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach is a rich and filling meal, perfect for a quick dinner cooked in just one Salmon… is the reason why I can eat the recommended amount of fish week after week.