Fruit Rice with Poached Salmon. Remove salmon carefully with a fish spatula or large slotted spoon. Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low, cover and simmer for about five minutes. To serve, place salmon fillets atop basmati rice in the center of plate and surround with a generous portion of lemon caper cream and asparagus.
Learn how to cook great Oil poached salmon with sticky rice and dried fruit salad. . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Oil poached salmon with sticky rice and dried fruit salad. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. And while cheese doesn't fare well with salmon because it's so rich and creamy, some dairy products, like sour cream and crème fraîche, actually tame and. You can have Fruit Rice with Poached Salmon using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Rice with Poached Salmon
- You need 2 portions of Salmon Steaks.
- It’s 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 1 of medium Green Apple.
- It’s 2 of Satsuma Oranges.
- Prepare 2 of small Pears.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of 1 microwave Rice Steamer.
A pretty black and white rice salad is accompanied by delicate poached salmon. Add basmati rice and water and cook, uncovered. Place salmon in a large saucepan and add enough water to almost cover; season water with salt. Bring water to a simmer over medium heat; spoon hot water over salmon.
Fruit Rice with Poached Salmon Preparation
- Wash Salmon of any scales. Place in a deep fry pan. Add enough water to almost cover the steaks and start to poach, with a little Black Pepper and Salt..
- Rinse the Basmati rice under running water to remove excess starch. Place into a microwave steamer, if you have one, or a medium saucepan, if not..
- Peel Oranges, pull apart segments and remove any pips. Dice into small pieces, add to steamer or pot. (If using a pot, you will need to cook the rice for about 10-15 minutes until rice is fluffy and water is absorbed.).
- Wash Pears, slice into 4 sections and remove core and stalks. Then dice into small pieces and add to steamer..
- Wash Apple, cut into 4 sections, remove core and stalk. Dice into small pieces and add to steamer..
- Stir the fruits into the rice, then cover with boiling water. Microwave for 6 minutes..
- Meanwhile, turn over Salmon gently so the other side can poach..
- Remove steamer from the microwave, stir well and return to cook for another 6 minutes, until rice is fluffy and water is absorbed..
- Drain Salmon and put on a plate. Drain any liquid from the rice and add. This rice can also be eaten cold, as an accompanying dish to cold meats. Please post pictures if you try this!.
Remove salmon from saucepan and flake using a fork and spoon. Once cooked to your liking, remove the salmon and lemon slices from the skillet and discard the fresh dill. Keep the poaching liquid in the pan and whisk together a quick dill sauce with it. When the sauce is finished, spoon it liberally over the poached salmon and tuck in. Whether you're baking, grilling, or poaching salmon, you can't forget about the sides.