You can have Perfect Lobster! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Lobster!
- You need 4 of Lobster Tails (I use frozen) thaw according to directions.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Perfect Lobster! step by step
- Microwave butter and seasonings for about 1 minute until butter is melted. Stir. Preheat oven to 400..
- Use a pair of shears/scissors and cut a straight line down the top of the tail shell until you reach the fan-shaped portion of the tail. (its ok if some of the meat is cut).
- Fold a paper towel in half. Lay the lobster tail on its side and wrap the other half of the paper towel over the top of the lobster. Press down on the shell with your palm until the tail cracks..
- Open the shell of the tail like a book and using your fingers pull the meat up and out of the shell. Keep the meat near the tail still attached..
- Push the sides of shell back together and lay the meat ontop of the shell. Use shears/knive to finish butterflying the top of the meat..
- Cut two pieces of foil a bit larger than the tails. Place tails on foil and brush marinade on top of meat..
- Lift one layer of lobster up and fold to create a pocket around the lobster and repeat with second sheet of foil. Place on baking sheet according to chart above!.