Garlicky Salmon burger. Serve Salmon Burgers on a bed of greens drizzled with olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice and a dollop of our Avocado Garlic Sauce. Especially these new Paleo Jalapeño Salmon Burgers with the dreamiest garlicky slaw. They are gluten-free, dairy-free and they're so easy to make.
Salmon Burgers from Delish.com make for a lighter and refreshing dinner any night of the week. The Best Salmon Burger Condiments Recipes on Yummly Healthy salmon burger recipe plus what to top it with. You can cook Garlicky Salmon burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Salmon burger
- It’s 350 gms of cooked salmon steaks (any fish can be used).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped celery and carrots.
- It’s 1 of medium potato boiled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper as per taste.
- You need of Oil for pan frying.
- You need of Breads crumbs for coating.
- It’s 2 of cibatta, cut in centre and warmed through.
- It’s Handful of wild rocket leaves or greens of your choice.
- It’s 1 of avocado sliced.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
Burgers may be the most riffed-on food in the American canon, but let's face it, the beef patty has limitations. These salmon burgers are THE YUMMIEST! And made with just five ingredients. It is nothing fancy – just a shredded cabbage, yogurt, herbs, garlic, and vinegar situation, but.
Garlicky Salmon burger Instructions
- In a bowl mix together salmon, celery, carrot, potato, mayonnaise and garlic until well incorporated.
- Check for seasoning, roll in burger size Patties and set aside.
- On a hot flat pan, add a tbsp of oil, place Patties and brown on both sides, about 2 minutes each side and set aside.
- To assemble, spread cream cheese on cibatta, place rocket leaves, avocado slices and salmon Patties, enjoy with a nice warm cup of soup.
Salmon burgers are one of those foods that always seem like they should taste better than they do. In my mind, I picture a delicate yet fatty fish patty, seasoned well, with a lightly. Juicy Salmon Burgers with simple ingredients and pan fried until golden. Serve on a bun, with mango slaw or freeze for later. When you need a recipe that's a little more grown up, try this one!